I am knitting the last section of this time consuming long time work in progress feather and fan style afghan. The final dark gray edge. Then will need to work in the edges...think about whether or not I want to crochet an edge around it? I'm hopeful I won't run out of the gray. The ball you see isn't very big and I have another one about the same size. The final edge of course has additional rows the other sections don't have...so fingers crossed. I love the look, love the way the colors came together even though the design changed several times based on what yarn I had. It's called Sea and Sand and will be donated to Homeless Families Foundation through my charity, Bridge and Beyond.
AND today over at Paula's, June Blog Challenge, our prompt is to write about your beliefs. Had to think about that, as we already wrote about religious beliefs, so this sorta seems like a repeat. Perhaps this prompt is an attempt to be more general?
- I belief in people. Despite all the negative things you see on tv and read on facebook, I belief most people are good and want to do good. I belief the few extreme loud mouths get the news cover which sours everyone.
- I belief family is important.
- I belief people should slow down and smell the roses and quit making lists, like bucket lists, to do lists, things to accomplish or buy lists. Live each day and be happy for the day, it's a gift.
- I belief people need to learn contentment.
- I belief people shouldn't expect everything to go 100% there way all time, and learn how to adjust and move forward.
- I belief everyone should do what they can for others, and not judge people who have trouble making it on their own. I belief it's our Christian duty to care for others.
- I believe...I best get linked up and start visits or I'll never get done.........cause the list of I belief could go on and on.
(JC6, S4, T13)