- I'm still working on my afghan, scroll back to see Sea and Sand, Sand and Sea...I keep forgetting which name is correct, lol AND I actually think I might get it finished this weekend. Course I've said that before.
- Super excited with today being Friday, tomorrow is Sat. Aren't you glad I've got that figured out? lol I'm meeting an old grade school friend from the old neighborhood tomorrow. We've not seen each other in over 50 years! Thanks to a group about this hometown on Facebook, we've re-connected. We're going to share pictures and catch up. We both moved away from said hometown and are meeting each other there to walk around in our old haunts!
- Hubby and I've taken the plunge...we're planning (have reservations) for a trip to Spain. He keeps telling me to pace myself and not get burned out before the trip starts. LOL. It's not til next Spring; but there is a fair amount of planning involved and I'm enjoying the planning. We have a week booked, and just signed up yesterday with a travel agent in order to better utilize our points for the flight and additional lodging package....all that seems a bit complicated to me so we're leaving that to the experts. This is our very first trip to Europe.
- Been enjoying the beautiful flowers in the yard and finally...finished my mulching for year. 107 bags! Think I'm getting to old for this type of yard work.
- Asking you all to join me in trying to get a new linky love/meme off the ground. It's called Memory Monday. No one seems to like or look forward to Monday's. Thought this would be a fun, light hearted way to make Monday a nicer day.
Yup! It's That Time of the Year ...
6 hours ago