I love having Followers, Thank You

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What Should Your Future Look Like

Another blog challenge, another blog prompt.  Todays prompt, How You Hope your future will be like.
Join us at Paula's for the challenge, click badge.  Today's prompt reminds me alot of Day 2 prompt, Where would you like to be in Ten Years.  Here's the post to give the feel of what the future would be like in my dream world.
In addition to that there should be ample time for pedicures during Girl Time with Darling Daughter.
Lots of good food and wine.
 Time for party dresses
 Oodles of yarn and craft time
 Memories from Long ago
 Pretty flowers
And above all Loving Families

**If you missed, scroll back and join the fun for Memory Monday.  Get some Linky Love**



6 comments:

  1. Ah, pedicures.... :) Let's see... 10 years from now...hmmm well, let's hope I'm still here God willing, and that I don't need Depends, or Polinex. I'm able to maneuver under my own powers still, and my better half and I are happily traveling to all those places we haven't seen yet.

    Still fiddling with Blogger, Sandy, but I'm having more successes than not now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me that it has been a while since I've had an occasion to wear a party dress, that is going to have to be fixed. Lovely dream world indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen and Pumpkin for your visits, much appreciated. Hope you get to travel Karen, and Pumpkin let's see a picture of the party dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy, I seem to be having a hard time with commenting. I want my comment "space" to look just like yours with the choose an identity. I hate the google+ but can't figure out what they heck is going on. How do I not use the google+ page and commenting system? Would you mind helping me a bit? I am so frustrated and I hate the google+ so much I am ready to give up blogging all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cornbread, so many folks are having issues with it. I'm not sure how, but assume you have to delete your google+ account then you'll have your old blogger back. I did read you need to do that within 90 days. When did you join google=? How long has it been? Without joining myself to see how it works, I'm not sure beyond what I've read to tell you how to fix it. But, will scout out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your way of looking at this challenge! SO CREATIVE!

    My future will be full of lots of bread, wine and cheese...and no calories! :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.