It's Fridaytime for another fun round of Random 5 (Friday 5, guess people call it several different names)
- Spent a good part of week organizing stuff here, my desk was sorely in need. Looks much nicer now...hope I remember where I put stuff, lol
- Looking forward to a week in the mountains with Hubby and Darling Daughter. Been Christmas when we were last all together.
- The hardest part of packing for a trip for me is what yarn to take. I never gauge the right number of projects to take, and typically take too much; but I don't want to have craft time with out something to work on.
- Been so rainy, wet, and humid here am hopeful the dry mountain air will give hubby and I a break from the allergy problems. He's sneezing and coughing and I'm going crazy with itchy eyes.
- Am so enjoying the flowers in the yard
Mark your calendars and be sure to pop back her for Memory Monday's, the more the merrier.