- Having knitting or crocheted as much as normal past couple of weeks, have been working on my SIL, Jan's genealogy...thrilled with how much I've found for her in such a short period of time. Particularly given one of the family names in Jones!
- On countdown til we leave for vacation with our Darling Daughter...we just don't get to see her enough
- Catching up with my grade school friend last Saturday was soooooooooooo awesome. We had a great time, took pictures, shared stories and laughed alot. Looking forward to our next outing. Will be blogging and sharing some pictures in a few days. Stay tuned, please!
- Work schedule is about to become wild and crazy, over booked, and double booked...hope I have the umph for it. I'm not getting any younger you know.
- Hoping to get to Shakespeare in the Park this weekend. Every-time I think we're gonna go, hubby's too tired, or the weather doesn't cooperate. We've not made it all this year.
For those that like blog challenges, pop over to Paula's. Her June challenge is about to end, but she's having one in July too. Check it out. I may only participate here and there, with work kicking into high gear, and I've done 3 month long blog challenges in the past 3 months. I might not be able to blog daily in July. But, know she'd love some folks to join her.