I love having Followers, Thank You

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pay it Forward - Surprise!


Spotted this post yesterday while making my blog rounds for (WIPW) work in progress Wednesday, and liked the idea. So, left my comment on Clean Cup, Move Down, indicating I would be posting and continuing the Pay it Forward, Random Act of Kindness....whatever we want to call this.

The rules are as follows:
  • I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me. It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise. We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?
  • To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.
  • You must have a blog (that is updated, as I will blog stalk you to find the right gift for you).
  • After commenting here, you must repost this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours. If not, I will choose the next person who comments.
It's a beautiful day here today in Central Ohio, the sun's out, the windows are open (what a change), and the birds are chirping. On tap this weekend is mowing, girls night out and watching a cooking demonstration, drinking wine, a mini class reunion. Should be lots of laughs involved. Hoping to throw some knitting time in there, and maybe a bike ride.
Enjoy, the rose is from my Dad's yard. A Rosa Rugosa, old time rose that smells heavenly. Mom always loved it and when it blooms, it makes Daddy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.