So here I am at the beginning of my year 3, whatever week it is. The idea of this Ravelry Group is to make a list of projects you want to make and check in every Sunday morning with updates about the progress of things.
Last year I felt like I didn't do particularly well with my list (lots of big projects), so am making my list a bit different this time round.
My selfish list:
- I'd like to myself a shrug and or shawl...and or maybe a special scarf. Not just a typical scarf. How's that for living the window and door open?
- I'd like to finish the green sweater I started after Christmas for Darling Daughter
- I'd like to make myself a cable stitch skirt (been so long ago I wanted to do that, I'm going to have to find the pattern again).
- I'm going to continue to assemble afghans from donated squares/stripes/pieces, but I'm not going to pick a number to strive for. I'm hoping to make more then before, particularly if I can work my way through all the odd sized donated pieces.....those take more time.
Previously Committed Projects:
- I have 2 people I need to make gifts for a pay it forward commitment. is about half done, the other is only in thinking stages.
- Knitted Cat Washcloth Done, ripped out and need to start over the 2nd cloth which is a paw print Washcloth..person #1's gift
- Person two...I think a hand print washcloth and a basic knit cloth. One is in the works.
- My nephew and wife are having a 2nd chid, maybe a baby afghan? I made one for their first boy, but...they got several so maybe I won't make one this time?
Pictures show the green sweater in the works, finished cloths, and possible next couple of ghans to be assembled.
Inviting you all to come back tomorrow and participate in
A fun way to share cute, funny or interesting stories and linky love...let's brighten up Monday's.