I love having Followers, Thank You

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Eating, Knitting, and De-Cluttering and

Breakfast is served.  When our daughter is home, we always have her make breakfast because she makes really good omelets.  I'm getting better, but.........no, I don't try to flip them over by flipping the pan.  She does.  We shared a 4 egg omelet with onion, peppers, spinach, mushrooms, and cheedar cheese.  I sliced avocado for the top.  We had some bacon and raisin cinnamon english muffins.


Earth and Sky continues to grow.  Have added the 2nd tan section and am now working with the next variegated section.  I measured it when I took the picture and have already forgotten how wide it is.......geesh, should have written it down.  Oh well...it's growing and looking more and more like it will be an ok size when I get the current variegated section followed by light green followed by another variegated section and then dark green to end.  I'm thinking now, I may not need to find another color of yarn and pick up on the other side.  Fingers crossed.


This looks less complicated then many designs I've seen posted.  Grapes, and cheeses...I don't know possibly this would be worth doing?


I'm making headway with my de-cluttering.  Though actually I've done a few things since editing my calendar.  I ended up erasing stuff that simply didn't pertain to me, things with toys, games, and my car, and then typed in stuff that I'm doing and or needs doing.  That worked better than when I tried to type at the end of the calendar.


 I haven't shared any new series with you all in a while.  This is a must!!!  A Place to Call Home on Amazon Prime, but you do need a membership to Acorn and it's definately worth it.  It's 6 seasons and I was totally addicted to it, staying up late at night watching.
 LOVED it, let me know if you watch and what you thought.  AND if you've not watched............treat yourself to a months membership and binge watch.

**BLOG QUESTION:
There used to be a way to see whom you've visited on your blog log because the link would change color.  It's driving me nuts that feature seems to be gone.  Anyone else having that trouble?  Anyone know how to fix that problem?

20 comments:

  1. Loving your afghan. That decorative tree does look good (and even possible to recreate).
    Blessed blogger seems to be delighting in playing with us at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frustrating when blogger doesn't work right. It's been that way for awhile, not sure when I noticed the link not changing color. Spent some time looking at settings and my colors are different for showing a link then regular print, but I didn't see a way to have the link change color once you had clicked on it. I'm really enjoying the relaxing knit of this ghan and the colors, I find them very soothing.

      Delete
  2. The omelet sounds so yummy. I too, am not good at making omelete but am great at eating them. Your afghan is looking quite good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit. I flip the omelet in on itself vs holding the pan and flipping the omelet in the air........not even going to try, lol.

      Delete
  3. That breakfast is making my mouth water... looks delicious! Enjoy your knitting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, will do.

      Delete
  4. It's been a while since I had an omelet and the other day I just heard of a oyster omelet and to me it sound good. I also been decluttering. Not long ago I went though hutch/book case and got rid of 10%. I believe shortly after the holidays I will start on the closet in guest room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a draw or a closet a day. How do we collect so much stuff? We live in small house and it's amazing.

      Delete
  5. What a yummy looking breakfast. I didn't know about links changing colour according to who you've visited in the first place so I didn't know it was broken. Perhaps they're just updating something at the moment, there always seems to be one thing or another which doesn't work with Blogger as they put in updates or fixes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that's true Jo, though I've noticed it now for a while, so don't know; but it surely makes visiting your whole blog list harder.

      Delete
  6. Get the one who can cook to cook breakfast, win! Blogger is wonky all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one that can really do those omelets is only home maybe twice a year for visits.

      Delete
  7. I am a terrible cook but I make a killer omelet! I think so anyway!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over Kay, I love a good omolet.

      Delete
  8. I'm really impressed with the afghan. I don't have patience for anything that long. The last afghan I tried took me 6 years to finish.

    I don't actually use the blog log thing, so I don't know what the issue is. I thought it changed color due to cookies, so if you have your cookies disabled, that might be the problem. You might want to think about doing a feed reader, like Feedly or Blog Lovin'. I find that's a much easier way to keep up with blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a reading list on within the blog, but it's huge. I've recently started going through it to delete those that are no more, but the blog log are blogs I visit each time I write a new post, not sure how a separate reader feed would work. I'll check into that though, thanks.

      Delete
  9. Our son and dil came over for breakfast for Thanksgiving and he made French toast. Everyone in my family cooks but me. LOL I don't know how my kids survived. Love the declutter calendar though I'm sure I wouldn't follow through on it. The afghan is coming along nicely. I like those colors together. I'm not familiar with that program on Acorn. We don't have that channel but will investigate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as everyone else cooks sounds like you're covered, lol. I'm not going in order as you can see on the calendar, but still find it helpful as a motivator.

      Delete
  10. Those omelets look delicious! I bet they tasted that way, too! Your afghan is looking good. That's one thing I've wanted to learn how to do. I just don't have time. Maybe when I'm older and not running around so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afghans do take lots of time Sherry, though this one is coming along in a shorter period of time than some I've done. The omelets were good, just done with as much flare as those my daughter makes, lol.

      Delete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.