I love having Followers, Thank You

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas, Earth and Sky Completed

 Without going through multiple files I don't know what year each picture represents
 But, from whatever the year was..............
 Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
 From my family to yours
 I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
 If you're traveling, please travel safe
 Funny, old, faded pictures.  Different hair styles......different
 glasses.........hair changing colors as well, lol
 Goodness, hard to believe we were that young once upon a time.

Look at the big hair.........lordy!
2017.......last years picture.

And finished Earth and Sky last night, got ends all tucked in and now it needs to be laundered and blocked and then can be donated to Bridge and Beyond, my charity.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.