I love having Followers, Thank You

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Working on Earth and Sky...counting down to Christmas

Earth and Sky growing and growing.  On the 2nd to last section currently, the variegated section to be followed by the olive green section.  I measured this yesterday (have added a few more rows since), and it was 45 inches wide x 60 ish, so believe it will be ok size wise when completed.  Plus it will grow a bit when blocked after being laundered.  It like 99% of the stuff I made will be donated to my charity, Bridge and Beyond.  If you knit, crochet, loom etc...please hop over and check out the blog.  Maybe you'd like to help us by donating something you've knitted, crocheted, or loomed etc.
Making more headway with cleaning out, purging, de-cluttering.  Not sure if I'll get much more done before Christmas though.  
If you knew me, you'd know how much I hate winter.  So, when I saw this...had to save it.  Come on Spring.
We've not seen many adults who truly act as bad as a child pouting...but we see this often with this guy, except for maybe when he's playing golf at one of his properties.

10 comments:

  1. Got plenty of check marks there. haha he sure has the pout down, about all he can do right. Yep, winter sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Pat. I'm making headway with my red check marks...slowly. I was pretty amazed how bad he looked when I saw him compared to the kids like this. I always thought he was a big baby...but wow.

      Delete
  2. I should look into declutter challenge. But I did make a cleaning goal for January.
    To clean out my two other bed room closet and linen closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dora that's a good start. It feels good to get rid of some the stuff. Good luck.

      Delete
  3. I must say that he doesn't look out of place amongst all those petulant children, does he? I'm the same about winter, I always look forward to the solstice when I know the days will be getting longer again from then on but spring can't come quickly enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Thanks for the visit Jo.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the visit to my blog, and we had rain last night and yesterday and half of our snow is gone, but I will keep it up here. hugs and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping the snow up there in neck of the woods, much appreciated. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  5. I love your sass, as exhibited in your trumpified memes. Biggest baby the world's ever known.

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Affordable Pallets is renowned for offering both new and second-hand wooden and plastic pallets and also a quality pallet management solution for your business. in mould labels

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.