I love having Followers, Thank You

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday's Spin on Sweet Fun

Have you noticed this button/badge in my right sidebar? This is an important button/badge. A sweet one for sure! 2 weeks ago I joined, and started earning points. I earned by spinning the superlucky wheel everyday, by watching video's, having fun while answering some surveys, and by SHOPPING! There are other ways to have fun, you can click and print coupons to save money, and play games.
This was my first shopping venture. I purchased these 5 books (notice they are not even paperback, but real books! Hold onto your hat, I got all 5 of these books for $0.99, plus shipping. I also got a coupon to be reimbursed for $10.00 of the 12....something shipping cost. AND, by purchasing these books through SuperPoints, I earned 1,000 points!

Since these books arrived, I've printed and saved $3.00 off on purchasing my Claritin D (what a year for allergies), and yes I earned points there as well. Points add up, and a few days ago, I turned some points into $20.00 to spend on Amazon.com. I've selected a few things I want, but haven't quite decided yet how to spend my free $20.00...plus I'm still earning points and maybe able to convert more into gift cards on Amazon.

Click the above superpoints button or the one in my right sidebar and you too can join, have fun, save money, make money, win gifts and prizes.
Now that's what I call a sweet sweet deal. This cute cupcake badge is also clickable and will take you to a fun and SWEET Saturday linky. Join us.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much, I've now joined!!! Can't wait to start earning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this information! Sorry you couldn't see anything in my blog. Hope you'll try again. Anyway thank you for your comment! and have a great day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.