I love having Followers, Thank You

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Toot Your Horn Tuesday, Sandy Style


Ok that worked, the badge is here; but where's the linky stuff. I need to be more techy. Today I learned that we have filters here on our blogs. So, I'm tooting my horn cause I learned something new. We can use those filters like we do in our email, and that coupled with approving comments over 14 days old should take care of the spam. So there. To all you would be spammers. Go Away!
Toot Toot!

3 comments:

  1. Following you back from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the layout of your blog is very good and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! Thanks for playing Toot Your Horn Tuesday! unfortunately, not all participants follow the rules, but I'm easy that way. The "linky" stuff isn't suppose to show up on your page. I run the party! It The idea is that participants will use a hyper-link or the badge to draw readers back to the list. Make sense? ...Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. I'm a self taught blogger too. Cheers to you for trying!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.