I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Friday, Everyone's Favorite Day



Hello Friday (5 on Friday and Finished object Friday)
  1. I drink coffee to wake up, but want tea in the afternoon, or tea when I'm cold, or tea when I don't feel well.
  2. I like wine, dry wine.  Typically I drink White(favorite Pinot Grigio) to sip and Red with dinner (Pinot Noir).  I tent to like lighter reds over heavy like a Merlot.
  3. I rarely drink pop, maybe twice a year.
  4. I like Champagne, we always have a bottle with our traditional Christmas morning brunch.
  5. I love milk and it took me forever to get used to 2% after drinking the real deal forever
Finished another little project, the traditional corner to corner Grandma's Favorite cotton dishcloth.  Little projects are very satisfying.  Need to make 1 maybe 2 more and get rollin back on some major projects again.  Had planned to make myself a couple, then remembered this would be good for my Pay it Forward Gifts, then found out a friend's husband is very ill and thought she could use a pick me up with say homemade soap, pretty cotton cloth and a card.  So, looks like I'll be making more then I had planned on.

Join us for Finished Object Friday and or Random 5, links and badges in meme at the top of the blog.

9 comments:

  1. Love your grandma's dish cloth! And your 5 Facts. (Visiting from ARJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend towards Merlot. Not sure why.

    Love your dish cloth and you are so thoughtful to make up a gift for your friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like different beverages for different times, too. I drink a lot of soda, though. Diet Pepsi is my favorite.

    The dishcloth is so pretty, and you are very kind to think of others with a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinot noir is my favorite. Tea is awesome at certain times of day. I like it iced in the summertime. The stronger the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea..but I'm a little finicky about it..so I never drink it out..

    I drink coffee only when I'm out cuz I hate home brew..

    I should own stock in the coca cola company...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tea. all sorts. i have never been brave enough to pick a wine. i will sample them when other folks pick them. i know folks tell me what goes with what ... fish gets white wines. & red goes with meat. but i need more help than that. i need instructions. ha. ha!! have a good weekend. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stylen wash/dishcloth. I was crocheting once at the VA and someone sitting in the chair next to me asked why I when to the trouble of going corner to corner. I believe they are sturdier.

    You are such a kind person Sandy, always thinking of others and their needs and feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the half-half mix of yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the visits and nice words, appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

NO Google+ Profile Links please. Comments with name and url, or hyperlinks will be returned.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin