Combining 5 on Friday with FOF(meme's for those all in tab at the top of the blog)
Bridge and Beyond from donated squares for Homeless Families Foundation.
- Though it's another dark gloomy day here in Central Ohio....you might think you were Ireland. Seriously, in the last 2-3 days it's gotten soooooooo incredibly green. The grass is waking up from the it's winter dormat blah stage, it's been feed with the recent rains, and warmed up. Very green and very pretty. I hope the weather men who say we're in for a few more snows are wrong, my daffodils have started blooming. The yellow dotting the bright green..........puts a smile of spring appreciation on my face.
- Do to technical difficulties, our cable not working we missed the season opening of Mad Men. We both love the show and have been anxiously awaiting the 2 hour special. Feet up, wine poured Sunday night we were ready. ARgh. Thanks to the cable men ...all 3 crews it took to fix it on Monday and Tuesday, we're operational again. However, not in time to get it recorded yet. So, fingers crossed tonight we'll get to see it...or get it recorded if it's on late so we'll be ready for the 2nd episode.
- I've been involved an April A-Z Blog Challenge, which has been fun, exciting, challenge, and some days disappointing. You blog in alphabetical order everyday, except Sundays. I signed up 3 of my blogs. The point is to be able to finish...the challenge. AND meet new bloggers, by visiting at a minimum 5 blogs daily for each blog you signed up.
- It's almost time to get my bike out of the shed, wash it, check the tires to enjoy some bike rides. I enjoy riding my old cruiser, heck it's an antique it's from 1971.
- We have a long standing tradition for Friday night. I never cook. It's always pizza night for hubby and I. We might change what type of pizza we get, but 99.9% of the time it's pizza and beer for him, and pizza and wine for me. It's the way we kick back at the end of the week.