The beauty of small projects is you get a chance to let you mind breath, and you get almost instant gratification. AND, if you're one to make a list you get to cross something off...that's always a good feeling.
I don't do many small items, but may have to start doing a few more. Plus, you feel like there's more variety in the work you're doing.
And so, we have one knitted cotton washcloth, looking all springy. After finishing this the other night, I started another; but this will be the traditional Grandma style, corner to corner cloth. I know there's not enough left of this variegated to make another full cloth, so will see if the yellow or blue solids I have in my stash blend well enough to add when I run out of the variegated blue and yellow.
Enjoy your Friday, and share your Finished Objects, see links and badges in meme above, AND for Friday 5, as well.
- I drink high test coffee only, mentioned that a few Fridays ago. I only drink 2-3 cups a day, and only in the morning. Always wondered how people could sleep if they had coffee through out the course of the day.
- I think it's finally safe to say spring has arrived, people have begun mowing their yards, ours is in need. I used to enjoy mowing; but my arthritis in my knee has me not wanting to do it now. Guess hubby will do the bulk of it this year.
- I don't get why so many people have tattoos.
- I'm closing in on being finished with all the blogs posts for the last of the 3 blogs I registered in the April A-Z Blog Challenge. Got 3 more posts to write for the travel blog, X,Y, and Z.
- Heard about a website where you can make a newsletter, that might be my big project for today....wish me luck, I've never made one before