I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fun, Playing in the Sand Box

Woot Woot, it's Friday and that means Finished Object Friday.  I've not had a finished object to share with you all in quite a while, so am please to share with...even as it's drying after being laundered...a bit of blocking here....Sandbox!  Am very happy with the end result.  It's sized nicely for a family, it's good neutral colors and I love the way the variegated (driftwood) yarn used for both the edging and the joining made everything pop.

FOF badges and links in tab across the top of the blog.  This ghan, like so many I put together is from donated squares through Bridge and Beyond and will be donated as a house warming gift to a family leaving shelter living and moving into "their" new home.

Join us for FOF, it's fun.

Happy stitching all.

Love having visitors check out Bridge and Beyond, if you've not done that in the past.  We're always happy to have more helping hands for this very worthy cause.

Want something lighter, come explore with the every popular, Flat Stanley.  After all, it's soon to be spooky Halloween, and Flat Stanley is in a graveyard, how perfect is that!

3 comments:

  1. Turned out GREAT! Awesome job Ms. Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love how this afghan came together. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blanket! You never fail to amaze me with your blanket assembly skills :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.