I love having Followers, Thank You

Monday, December 07, 2009

Weighting for Christmas

Waiting/Weighting for Christmas puts a whole new look on those LBS, we've all put on. A little tongue in cheek here.The Adventures of Larry Leptin (psssss, make sure you have your sound on)

Seriously though folks, the 5 rules of Leptin are:
  1. Never eat after dinner
  2. Eat 3 meals a day
  3. No large Meals (aren't you glad I waiting til after Thanksgiving to post this? lol)
  4. Eat Protein at Breakfast
  5. Reduce the Carbs (ouch that hurt, I really Love Pasta)
My Dad says eat all things in moderation, and he's 83, so I'm thinking he's knows what he's talking about.

Merry Christmas to all

7 comments:

  1. Wish I could touch Santa's glove and stop time...
    and lose all those pounds..but alas it is Tuesday..so I can't start today......3 squares
    and no snacks...ok but the carbs? OH :( I too
    am a pasta lover......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow those rules pretty well, but I absolutely believe that a meal must have plenty of protein and fruits or veggies and some carbs. Breakfast is often eggs, canned fruit and "fat broad toast" - which is homemade bread toasted in the George Foreman with only the smallest bit of butter.

    And sometimes I eat 5 or 6 tiny meals in a day, if I don't have time to sit down...

    Nightime snacking? If I didn't give my dearly beloved cake or something, he'd pout. But he's skinny anyway, lucky him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do try, but I have to admit it... not very hard!
    If I eat carbs of any kind at breakfast time, I start falling alseep before lunch, so I now just eat my eggs with a half of a small flour tortilla, and I can hold off a 'leetle' longer before zonking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even had homemade pasta this evening for dinner...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI SANDY,
    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG. I HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THOSE LBS. IT IS THE HARDEST THING TO DO "LOSE WEIGHT" I STRUGGLE WITH THAT ALL THE TIME. I LOVE PASTA TOO.
    WELL, HAPPY EATING. RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny, the video. Brought a good smile to my face. Bet Santa gets down the chimney better after he lost some weight.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Chritmas to you dear.Your blogs are so heart touching and emotional that i love spending time in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

NO Google+ Profile Links please. Comments with name and url, or hyperlinks so I can return your visit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin