Usually try to post Friday 5 early in the day; but today's work schedule prevented that. So, here we are almost cocktail time and I'm just now getting it written and posted.
- I have allergies and lately the sneeze factor is annoying
- Hubby and I went to The Theatre Wed to hear/see The Tenors. They were awesome. Nicest date we've had in awhile, but we were both tired...we don't usually go out on a "school night".
- Had hoped to have finished this ghan, Blue Jay and be able to show it to you today, as my finished object Friday Post, so since it's not finished...not linky up. (broke my crochet hook last night while working on it and had to dig around to find another one).
- Looking forward to having nothing planned for this weekend, as we've both been rather busy lately.
- I'm looking for parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who have kiddo's in the family. AND or folks who might have a neighbor with kiddos. I'm wanting to get folks to share their Flat Stanley experiences/adventures. If you've done one in the past with your kids...please share your story/adventure/pictures etc. I'd like to add them to my Flat Stanley Blog. AND if you've not done one, how bout doing one now? Inviting you all to visit Flat Stanley and Friends, please click HERE.
**If you have a Disgus Blog, and or are thinking about joining google+ and or have joined google+, you really need to scroll back one post. **