The Daffodil wanted to bloom, but then it got cold, and there was no sun.
After some encouragement and a wee bit of sun, it's trying. Come on...you can do it!
**I had to lean over to get these photo's and thus they are blurry. Couldn't step close to them, as the ground was sooooooooooo soft and wet I might have been sucked up in the muck.**
1. Would love to know what you all think of my new blog template. Just loaded it yesterday.
2. With the downpour yesterday, we had this again!(which explains why I couldn't stand by the daffodils...leaned over from the little porch)
3. Please tell me no one is taking Donald Trump seriously. Besides a bad hair cut and a bad TV show, what's he got going for him?
4. I can see Daffodils in my yard, which makes me really really really excited. I love yellow, I love flowers, and I love knowing Spring is trying super hard to make it to Central Ohio.
5. Tried to design an afghan yesterday for Faith Mission, but my creative juices failed me. Argh, that was a bummer. Must try again, hope time permits today.
6. Need to check on knitting needle regulations for an International flight....anyone happen to know if taking knitting needles in one's carry on is ok?
7. Was disappointing only 1 person joined yesterday's Monday Meme. Maybe next week will be better. Please check back next week and join the fun.
8. I found how to go back to the old editor here on blogger, and believe I like using it over the new one. How bout you all, what are you using?
9. The situation in Japan is so sad. One wonders how long before things will be "normal" there again?
10. I remember when flip flops were called, thongs. And they were really only shower shoes, or something to wear at the swimming pool or beach. They were never considered to be shoes. Why do people like wearing them, and consider them dress shoes? I hate the noise they make, and the thing between my toe. When I see people wearing them everywhere, I feel old.
?? Does anyone know how to get rid of boxes after the post that say interesting, boring etc? Firstly, it appears only part of them are visualizing. I'd like to get rid of them. Thanks!