Thoughts, mutterings in my mind...and some questions:(hoping to get some of them answered)
- Why do people have a blog and not allow comments? Or allow comments, but require a signing in? I really hate that; and don't get it. Some are good blogs, I'd like to leave comments on; but I don't want to register.....so I pass them by. But, blogging is about interaction, so why make it difficult for people to interact with you?
- Why do people only fly their Nations Flag on Holidays?
- Why do people say, "not to change the subject, but" it always changes the subject, so why do they say that?
- How does one add a link while making a comment on someone's blog? Anyone know? I've been asking and looking around; but haven't found a solution.
- How often do you update your blog?
- How many blogs do you have?
- I'm still wondering if I'm getting the hang of adding alt text to photo's, anyone else doing this that can let me know if I'm on tract? I'm talking about the alt text you add to identify your photo's to optimize your photo's.
- I'm continuing to work on the DoFollow, have successfully added the code and believe this is a DoFollow Blog, but am not sure how to test it. Anyone out there using Mozilla FF toolbar that's suppose to aid in doing so? If so could you check and help me understand how to do it? I had the toolbar, but it didn't seem to do anything and so uninstalled it...but am still interested in figuring this out
- So sad to read about the death on the Disney Monorail over the wkend.
- Sarah Palin, quitting? How does one just decide not to honor their commitments and in so doing isn't she dishonoring all who voted for her?
- I've managed to crochet a stack of 6 inch squares that will probably make their way to Pine Ridge Reservation, they're such a good mindless thing to make. And I've managed to start a scarf which when completed will be the homeless over at Bridge and Beyond
**Previous post Happy Birthday America