Please folks, save time and eye strain, get rid of your captcha. The blogger filter works very well. I just checked my spam folder and deleted 45 comments that did not make it through to the blog. You do not need the captcha. You really don't need it plus moderating comments. Save frustration, save time, save eyestrain. Change your settings. Skeptical...try it a week and you'll see what I mean. Meme's are fun, but visiting everyone is hampered by everyone using captcha's.
*****see notations on #6 in Work in Progress are for above picture*****
YOP Oct 23-29th (link in sidebar)
Have missed several YOP post, trying to catch up and hoping things get back to normal, whatever that is.
Things now DONE:
1. Wedding Ghan pictured HERE
2. Oddball blanket (which turned into 2 where I was the border patrol person, Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras). Done and Mailed Pictured HERE
3. Red Scarf No More DONE (donated to Bridge and Beyond) Pictured HERE
4. Pink Poddle Ghan DONE, since my last post and donated also to Bridge and Beyond for Project Welcome Home.
1. Cotton Cloth Calendar Challenge (7 of 12 cloths done, and picked out the pattern for November, so about 68% done). October Cloth pictured HERE.
3. Awesome Blue Scarf gave up trying to determine what pattern I had been using, and FROGGED! Will once again find a pattern I want to use, leave it with the awesome blue and start again, which will be about the 4th time........ARGH
4. Buckeye Diagonal Scarf, have found the directions to help me determine where I left off, fingers cross this works. Have been in a holding pattern as I couldn't determine where I left off. Thanks to a blogger's good directions of how to determine, am hopeful! ??45% done
5. Candy Corn Ghan (my longest running work in progress ever 60% done)
6. Afghans to be assembled for Bridge and Beyond from donated squares (have several designed and ready to edge, shifting to this as primary goal now that Pink Poodle is complete. Edged and assembled RainBow Bright, pictured HERE for FOF, and am working on Jewels, previously named Pastel Jewels pictured previously on WIPW HERE.
Learning to knit cables (watched a video awhile back which is helping me feel more confidant and willing to give it a try)
Learning to knit socks
(Things that weren't on the list)
1. Pink Petuna (the start of another Oddball Baby Blanket, my section DONE. Pink Petuna will be traveled to the next knitter.
2. Christmas Ghan (I always make at least 1 for Christmas for our family throw in present), hadn't even rememeber about that til a few days ago. Just now sure this is going to happen this year.
3. Janet Ghan (wanting to make a ghan for my niece in NY. She's from warm Texas and is not used to cold winters...but I need time. Want to do this, but....it's looking iffy at the moment.
4. Forgot I committed to assembling 5-6 ghans for HAP, probably will have to chip away on those in between all these above items.
5. Started and frogged 2 scarves this week that were projects for self. Story of my life, I start them for me, put them aside in some fashion deciding I need to focus on others.