Sept 18-24th YOP
Candy Corn Ghan, my longest WIP project, EVER...must pull it out of the bag and get working on it again, after all tis the right season....AGAIN
Pink Petuna, bags packed waiting to travel, she's just not sure where she'll be traveling yet.
Pink Poodle Ghan
Another Sunday rolls around and finds me once again reviewing my list for Year of Projects.
Things now DONE:
1. Wedding Ghan pictured HERE
2. Oddball blanket (which turned into 2 where I was the border patrol person, Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras). Done and Mailed Pictured HERE
3. Red Scarf No More DONE (still deciding where this should go) Pictured HERE
1. Pink Poodle Ghan (60% done) Managed to do about 10 rows yesterday, so almost another section done
2. Cotton Cloth Calendar Challenge (6 of 12 cloths done, and most of cloth 7 done, so 65% done)
3. Awesome Blue Scarf gave up trying to determine what pattern I had been using, and FROGGED! Will once again find a pattern I want to use, leave it with the awesome blue and start again, which will be about the 4th time........ARGH
4. Buckeye Diagonal Scarf, have found the directions to help me determine where I left off, fingers cross this works. Have been in a holding pattern as I couldn't determine where I left off. Thanks to a blogger's good directions of how to determine, am hopeful! ??45% done
5. Candy Corn Ghan (my longest running work in progress ever 60% done)
6. Afghans to be assembled for Bridge and Beyond from donated squares (have several designed and ready to edge, shifting gears to make this a focus as soon as Pink Poodle is done)
Learning to knit cables (watched a video awhile back which is helping me feel more confidant and willing to give it a try)
Learning to knit socks
(Things that weren't on the list)
Pink Petuna (the start of another Oddball Baby Blanket, my section DONE. Pink Petuna will be traveling to the next knitter as soon as sign up's are done
Christmas Ghan (I always make at least 1 for Christmas for our family throw in present), hadn't even rememeber about that til a few days ago.
Janet Ghan (wanting to make a ghan for my niece in NY. She's from warm Texas and is not used to cold winters...but I need time