YOP Sept 25-Oct 1 (link in sidebar)
Pink Poodle is progressing, slower than I would like as this yarn seems to make it go slow. I've added 4 sections from where it was last week. Had hoped to be done with this in order to show it 2 days ago for Finished Object Friday. That didn't happen. I didn't have anything to show you then. Works been busier then normal, and so has my life so.......am settling for making some pregress...........even though slower than I would like. New goal is to have this finished to show you on this coming Friday, for FOF.
The last official day of summer came and went, always hate that. Got lots of follow up done with my 90+ year old aunt who's now here in town in a rehab center. Next up I fear will be getting her placed in a long term care facility. Sad to see someone deteriorate. Whomever called old age the golden years, clearly didn't know what they were talking about.
Hoping to finish some mulching today, when it dries out and would like to get lots of knitting done. Happy Sunday all.
When finished this ghan will be donated to Bridge and Beyond for the "Operation Welcome Home". Believe it will be a nice size for a young girl and or adult female as a lap wrap.
Things now DONE:
1. Wedding Ghan pictured HERE
2. Oddball blanket (which turned into 2 where I was the border patrol person, Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras). Done and Mailed Pictured HERE
3. Red Scarf No More DONE (still deciding where this should go) Pictured HERE
1. Pink Poodle Ghan (75% done) Managed to do 4 more sections
2. Cotton Cloth Calendar Challenge (6 of 12 cloths done, and most of cloth 7 done, so 65% done)
3. Awesome Blue Scarf gave up trying to determine what pattern I had been using, and FROGGED! Will once again find a pattern I want to use, leave it with the awesome blue and start again, which will be about the 4th time........ARGH
4. Buckeye Diagonal Scarf, have found the directions to help me determine where I left off, fingers cross this works. Have been in a holding pattern as I couldn't determine where I left off. Thanks to a blogger's good directions of how to determine, am hopeful! ??45% done
5. Candy Corn Ghan (my longest running work in progress ever 60% done)
6. Afghans to be assembled for Bridge and Beyond from donated squares (have several designed and ready to edge, shifting gears to make this a focus as soon as Pink Poodle is done)
Learning to knit cables (watched a video awhile back which is helping me feel more confidant and willing to give it a try)
Learning to knit socks
(Things that weren't on the list)
Pink Petuna (the start of another Oddball Baby Blanket, my section DONE. Pink Petuna will be traveling to the next knitter as soon as sign up's are done. SHE'S STILL WAITING FOR TRAVEL PAPERS!
Christmas Ghan (I always make at least 1 for Christmas for our family throw in present), hadn't even rememeber about that til a few days ago.
Janet Ghan (wanting to make a ghan for my niece in NY. She's from warm Texas and is not used to cold winters...but I need time