I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, July 08, 2011

I'm DONE!

cotton skeinsI'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dooooooooooonnnnnnnnnne! With shopping for cotton that is. I still didn't see any of the other cottons people have been telling me about (related to their cotton washcloths for the homeless), but I did find some pretty colors this time out. Far prettier then what I've seen in the past with just pink, blue, yellow, and green solids. Look at this variety.

Now, some might say, hey...this is FO Friday (FO=finished object), and where's yours? Well, if you knew me, and knew how much I hate to shop.......this really would count as a finished object. lol Given the number of skeins above, it should represents quite a few finished objects for Friday's to come. And since this is written and scheduled ahead, who knows...maybe I'll get one done in time to show you that. The cotton was on sale at JoAnne's, that was a nice bonus.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty colours :) But really, you don't like shopping? Not even for yarn?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I get it, you accomplished something, you are therefore, done! Works for me. Do you think grocery shopping would fall under FO Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, actually pinkundine, yes yarn shopping I like...I should have qualified that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY COTTON YARN......I LOVE GOING SHOPPING FOR CRAFT STUFF, BUT GROCERY SHOPPING IS EXPENSIVE AND TIRING.
    I LOVE PICKING OUT YARN. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree finding the right yarn is a mission all by itself, and deserves to be a FO Friday! Congratulations! Take a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Sandy! I do count it as a FO! LOL...Pretty colors too. Can't wait to see what projects you have for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy, I was just going through some of your posts from past postings (I love the way you have the past posting of pictures at the bottom of posts by the way.) Anyway, I feel the same thing about cotton yarn. There is a limited selection unless you purchase it on line. I have gained a huge collection only because I have gone from Hobby Lobby, to Joann's to Michael's, Wal-Mart and Meijer. Very frustrating though and I still can't find matching yarns. Most of my cotton has or will be used for wash clothes. I will eventually send some to Bridge and Beyond. I just have to get my crafting a bit more organized. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the colors and selection now has improved, because the popularity of knitting/crocheting dishcloths and washcloths has forced it. Thanks for looking around the post, appreciate it Sherry

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.