I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, July 24, 2020

BINGO

Anyone want to play Bingo?  In these Covid Times, I've heard many people say they can't keep track of what day of the week it is.  Some have said they're spending lots of time in jammies.  Well, I can say I've clicked a few bingo squares off today.  I got dressed, ate food, stayed alive (so far), Got shit done (does making the bed count?), brushed my teeth.  Whew.....exhausting.  But no bingo yet.  How bout you?  I hope you're all dealing as best you can with the shape of things.

For those that need it, here's a safe from Covid Hug

This might be helpful if you're trying to decide whether or not to do something.  Me...I'm sticking with only things that #1 at the moment.

I've mentioned before I love fun cocktail napkins.  Happy hour is an Old Fashion, enjoy.

Still working on this.  Have several more inches than this picture, but honestly it doesn't look any different, so I didn't take a new picture.  Maybe next time.  Still have 2 afghans in the works........yes, I am behind on my knitting.  

Stay well and wear your mask!

2 comments:

  1. Love that bingo card.
    I came close to a diagonal line but the 7-9 hours sleep was a major fail.
    Stay well, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the sleep. I don't know many adults who feel like they get good sleep. Thanks for the visit, always nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.