I love having Followers, Thank You

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Bingo, It's a COVID Affair


Bingo!  Spotted this the other day on our neighbor site, Nextdoor and thought it was quite cleaver and thought some of you might enjoy doing this, or have the kids do it.  Since kids shouldn't be playing together, the kids in the neighborhood could do this, perhaps take a picture of said item and or write the address or street where they saw said item.  Then parents could scan it or take a photo and share with the neighbor kids, like they did it together.

I know many are still fighting the idea of wearing a mask, thought this graphic was an excellent visualization of why it matters.  I wore my 2 ply cotton mask with a pocket and insert a double folded coffee filter in the pocket yesterday when I went to Home Depot to buy flowers.  My masks has a nose clip too, which makes it fit better.  I'm happy to say the bulk of shoppers were wearing masks and all the employees in the garden center.

Scored two pretty hanging baskets for the front of the house, and of course have our flag out for Memorial Day Weekend.
I'm disappointed to say I've not settled on a pattern to use for my yummy Mothers Day Yarn (see previous post).  I've been looking, but just haven't settled on one yet.  

And yes, back to masks.  Some of the excuses I see on line about why people aren't wearing them is because they don't have a bandana (one of the common no sew options), so thought I'd share this..........I know everyone has socks

It's rare for me to have a post without showing a knitted or crocheted project, but I've not been busy with needles in several days, so nothing new to share.  Getting yard work done, now that they weather's warmed up, and trying to walk and or do exercise classes via zoom daily.

Stay well, wash your hands, wear your masks and limit your outings based on your need and medical condition.  I will continue to order grocery on line and have them delivered and or pick them up vs going into a store for an hour.  My outing to the garden center was about 10-15 minutes, we were outside, and I was wearing my mask.

6 comments:

  1. Love your flowers.
    The Bingo Game is super clever - and would be fun.
    Masks are not the norm here. Social distancing is - and most people are pretty good.
    Stay well, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, flowers make me smile. You stay safe as well.

      Delete
  2. Excellent visuals!! I copied two of them to share on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, it's good to spread the info.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sandy: What fun, that could turn into a very long project if they changed it out each week.
    I will miss seeing a knitted or crochet project, but there is the next post.
    Great idea for a mask.
    Beautiful baskets of flowers.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sandy
    We all need to do what we should do to keep ourselves (and others) safe. On the whole, people seem to be reasonably sensible when they are out shopping, although there are always those who don't think rules apply to them.
    They are lovely hanging baskets!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.