I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, January 19, 2018

Counting Days til Spring

This is not my idea of a pretty day, I want Spring.  I basically start counting down for Spring almost as soon as fall hits.  I used to like fall, but now all it does is make me sad summer is over.  Fall is always too short and I know what follows......scenes like above.  BOO!!

Some people like snow, some think it’s pretty.  I did when I was younger.  I do think it’s ok to look out if you have to go no where and you can watch the kids next door or across the street making a snow man or something along those lines, but like it.......NOPE!!

Just thought I post the picture, as I reminder of what winter in Ohio looks like.  I know some who visit the blog are from the South and wonder about snow.

Winter is a good time to read, to knit, to crochet or do other indoor activities.  If you scroll back, you’ll see some of the projects in the works for me during my inside time.

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful. Serene and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in NE Ohio....serene and lovely? hmmmm......well I suppose this view can be, like you said from the inside. Playing with it and in it as a child is one thing. We're in our 3rd that and it's almost all gone, and I can walk on the pavement again, looking forward to planting my Zinnia seeds, and feeling warm and hearing the birds singing.....

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.