I love having Followers, Thank You

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Granny

If you've been to my blog before, you know I always name afghans I'm working on.  This afghan is being assembled from donated crocheted squares through Bridge and Beyond for project, "Welcome Home".  I've got it tied together and have started crocheting it together, then it will need a nice border.  Once completed it will be donated.

I'm still knitting Sea and Sand, and the Traveling Scarf, but no headway on the purple whatever scarf.  Purple whatever scarf gave me fits so is in time out and that's all there is to it.  I'll show it who's boss, lol...well probably not, yarn usually gets the upper hand, as no doubt you all know.

I've not gotten to participate in WIPW in quite awhile, things have been busy, so am pleased to be able to play with you all today.  All badged and links for the meme's in tab across the top of the blog.  Join us, the more the merrier.

**WOW just noticed, I'm creeping up on blog post #500, pretty cool.

10 comments:

  1. Love the blanket Sandy! I can't show you what I am working on due to technical issues with my phone, but I can tell you I am finishing working on a hat and scarf set that I will be sending to a relief effort for Hurricane Sandy. Then back to work on items for you!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're having tech issues Wendy, hope they get resolved. Wonderful that you're doing something about Hurricane Sandy, and helping us still here. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great afghan!! someone lucky is going to be might warm and cozy---and have happy thoughts for you!!!

    I've got a few projects in time-out right now, too. You're right.....no amount of time there makes a bit of difference to them; they stay as ornery as ever when released!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid blanket...won't that make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steph and Hakucho for the visits and comments, truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 500 posts, this must be a wonderful time capsule for you in a way. I don't have even close to as many posts as you do but I do love looking back at what I was doing this time last year. Also, you have SO much patience to put blankets that huge together, but your work is well worth the effort in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pumpkin for the visit and nice comments, I appreciate both. Must think of something special to do or blog about when I hit 500 on this blog. Well over it on Bridge and Beyond, but the nature of it generally means a post a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy your latest blanket is looking really lovely! These must be quite hard to part with - I think it's wonderful that you do so much charitable work.

    Have a great weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sarah, appreciate the visit and sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice colors! Can't wait to see the finished Project! Have you named it? Maybe I missed it. I will have to go back through and see. It was great seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.