I love having Followers, Thank You

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving, Eat Today, Exercise Tomorrow


Happy Thanksgiving one and all.  Hope you all have a special day planned with friends and loved ones, and if you're traveling for the day, b safe.  

Tomorrow, we'll get back to our exercising off the food we eat today.  LOL  I purchased this recently after trying it out in Hilton Head.  My friend, Jane brought her's with her and I thought it seemed like a good item.  It's quite reasonably priced from 10.00 to 35.00 depending where you buy it.  I got mine on Amazon for 9.99.  She had purchased her's through a Groupon.  It's light weight and very portable so easy to take with you when you travel.  There are 3 bands to increase the resistance as you progress.  You can start with the lightest band which is 15 pounds resistence, and move to 25 and then 35.  You can also put two bands on...not that I ever think I'll get that strong.  This is called Wonder Arms.

Here's a little humor for you.  This made me smile when I saw it.  Do you make lists of things to do?  I do and love marking them off the list, however sometimes.........I decide something on the list doesn't need to be done.

8 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    I am definitely a list maker. However I always ensure at least one thing on that list is something I KNOW I can do. Crossing something off the list gives me a sense of achievement and spurs me on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relate, love crossing something off.

      Delete
  3. Love that last meme, Sandy. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, I do make lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us do, love the crossing things off.

      Delete
  5. I went right to Amazon and got one of those Wonder Arms. I thought this might be something I could do even while riding my recumbent bike. I'm always wondering what to do with my arms. We'll see how it works out. Thanks for the tip. I also make lists though I can't say I always follow through.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.