- I'm celebrating because it's Friday and I don't have work next week, so am planning on getting lots of steps in (anyone reader use fitbit?) Hoping to finish an afghan I've been working on and donate it to Bridge and Beyond.
- I'm celebrating because this is my first Friday joining this linky/meme Celebrate the small things, and am looking forward to it. I think we hear and read so many negative things it will be good to read positive nice things.
- I'm celebrating that it's a long week-end and hubby will have some extra time off work, even though I know that's not purpose of the week-end, it's real purpose is to honor those who've served and paid the full price for our country.
- I'm celebrating because I opened 2 nice boxes of donations yesterday for Bridge and Beyond, and it always makes me feel good to know people care. It re-affirms my belief that there is more good in the world than our nightly news conveys.
- I had a nice phone conversation a few days ago with my DD, since we don't get to see each other often, living close to 500 miles apart, having a nice phone call from her is worth celebrating.