My list has been broken into 3 categories:
Goals, Work in Progress, and Finished Objects. The list has been alter slightly. 2011 has come to and end, and today is day 3 of year 2012. The half way point in the YOP.
1. Learn to knit cables-DONE, made a cable knit washcloth
WIP: (as of JUNE 26th, 2012)
#2 Substituted with Green Scarf for DD, moved to Finished Object List (Liberty Lace)
3. Moved to Finished Object List...yeah
4. Moved to Finished Object List
5. Moved to Finished Object List (Diagonal Buckeye Scarf)6. Ghans for Bridge and Beyond (on going), currently working on the un-named Feather and Fan
7. Sandbox Afghan for Bridge and Beyond (designed, needs edged and joined)
8. Retro Afghan for Bridge and Beyond (designed, needs edged and joined)
1. Wedding Ghan, this was the first fully knitted ghan with all new stitches I've made. It was a challenge, and I was very pleased with the end result.
2. Odd Ball Baby Blankets. When this was added to the list it was going to be 1 blanket, or my part of the one blanket. Turned into my part of 4 blankets. Cinco De Mayo, Baby Pink Petuna, Mardi Gras, and Fruit Salad. My parts are all DONE
3. Red Scarf No More, due to yarn problems this scarf was not donated to The Red Scarf Project, instead it was donated to Bridge and Beyond.
4. Bridge and Beyond Afghans. As stated above this is is always on going. I assemble ghans from donated squares which are in turn donated to Homeless Families through Bridge and Beyond. From the time YOP began here's the completed list:
A. Pink Poddle
C. Pink Petuna
D. Rainbow Bright
F. Got Brown
G. Red Brick
H. Mother Earth
I. Bontiful Harvest
J. Baby Boy Blanket
M. Blue Jazz
N. Day at the Beach
O. Beach Ball
5. Awesome Blue Scarf...frogged after 3 attempts and removed from list. Rather Replaced with Darling Daughters Green Scarf. DONE and Mailed picture HERE,
recently re-started awesome blue scarf, same yarn different pattern, knitting feather and fan scarf, added this to 5 below, objects made not on the list. In the works here6. Cotton Cloth Calendar Challenge. 12 cotton washcloths for DD, one to represent each month. Finished group HERE.
7. #5 from wip list, Diagonal Buckeye Scarf
Projects made that weren't on the list:
1. Shades of Gray Scarf, knitted and donated to Bridge and Beyond
2. Red Marble Scarf,knitted and donated to Bridge and Beyond
3. Camo Scarf, crocheted and donated to Bridge and Beyond
4. Red & Black Chunky Scarf,finished here, donated to Bridge and Beyond
5. Martini Cotton Washcloth (challenge day 2 blog post 3KCBWDAY2
6. Blue Homespun Knitted Scarf (challenge day 5 blog post 3KCBWDAY5
7. Blue Feather and Fan Scarf DONE
8. 2nd Blue Homespun Knitted Scarf DONE
9. 2 ocean colored cotton wash cloths Here, and Here.