A change of pace for me today. I thought I would do the Finished Object Friday Meme, though I don't ever week, can't get large items finished often enough for that. When I came across this fun, meme for Friday. Getting in late as the day's half gone...but getting in.
- Had an enjoyable time today meeting 2 Whetstone High School Seniors as they accompanied me to Homeless Families Shelter. They are doing a service project with global implications. They are to write about the problem, present how or why it happened and what might be done to make it better. One taught the other to knit and they're both slowing working at making a scarf to donate to my charity, Bridge and Beyond. I'm always impressed when young people want to do for others. Good luck with your projections Anna and Emily, it was pleasure to have you with me today and answer your questions.
- The sun is out and though it started well below freezing at 25% degrees this morning, I was able to take my outer coat off and open the car window a bit for some fresh air...sooooo nice, come on Spring catch up with the calendar, please.
- Thank you NOT to our neighbors that seem to think it's ok to let their dogs out before daylight to bark and bark. Not everyone gets up as early as you.
- I enjoy Vodka in my Martinis, and hubby prefers Gin.
- I don't drink decaf...if it's not real coffee, what's the point. I need it to wake up