I love having Followers, Thank You

Saturday, June 16, 2012

SuperPoints Saturday for Sandy!

Have you noticed this badge in the right sidebar? It's an awesome badge. If you click on it, you too can join. Joining is easy, it's quick and it's rewarding. Sooooooooo, no reason not to do it. UNLESS
  • You don't like to make money
  • You don't like to win prizes
  • You don't like to earn points
  • You don't like to have fun
  • You don't like good deals
  • You don't like to shop from the ease of your computer chair
Seriously folks, you can do so much. You can load up on great coupons which will save you money when you shop. You can play games and earn points, you can spin the SuperLucky Wheel everyday and earn points, you can fill out important surveys about products and services and earn points, you can watch video's and earn points.

You can shop with your points...again saving money. How? You're buying things with your points that you would otherwise spend money on. You're buying from the ease of your computer chair and saving money by not using your car and gas, plus you're saving yourself time, and energy. My friend Marie Anne (recently made over $200.00 and that's what encouraged me to sign up). So now, I'm encouraging you to sign up. It's quick and easy, and you can have while saving and making money!!! That's what I call a win win situation.

In just barely a week, I've earned 2,000 points, got a great deal on 5 books for a total of .99, and a coupon for $3.00 off my much needed Claritin D.

Do yourself a favor and click (either the above badge or the one in the sidebar) and join. Watch videos, play games, spin the lucky wheel (daily), take surveys.

**Just this am, spinning the wheel only, I've earned 58 points**

Winning = Sweet

A fun new linky party. Join us.

2 comments:

  1. oh how cool is that!!! thank you for sharing this....will head over to check things out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cool- I need to come back and look into it better. Thanks for posting!
    (And thank you for visiting and commenting on my site. xx)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.