I love having Followers, Thank You

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Special Dinner


Our two Cooks, Mean and Stacie. We often join these lovely ladies for dinner and or drinks out. They had a nice surprise for Ernie and I. Said they wanted to cook us dinner. How cool is that folks. Don't they look adorable in aprons doing the dinner prep? Notice the 2 bottle of wine...they know me well.


Stacie cutting fresh strawberries to add to a yummy spinach salad.


Megan grating some fresh parmesian cheese to add to her stuff shells. The shells were awesome. Look out Giada!


While dinner was in the oven, we enjoyed wine, marinated mushrooms and Bruschetta . Conversation was lively, the food excellent, the company wonderful, AND they cleaned up. My kind of a nice evening.

Thank You, we really enjoyed ourselves!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Looks like you had a GREAT time, and everything looks and sounds delicious.. including the wine! (0; Hope you're enjoying the weekend and this holiday season! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure hit on the jackpot. Sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.