I love having Followers, Thank You

Monday, December 05, 2011

Monday Monday

Having an ugly and very very dark dreary wet day here in Central Ohio. This however, brought a smile to my face. This is page 17 of Crochet Magazine. I say it's the December issue, but it actually says Winter 2011. Bendy Carter contacted me about a year ago and asked if she could highlight my blog, Bridge and Beyond.

They work well ahead. She wrote a pattern, and an article and has highlighted the charity that helps homeless. I'm thrilled and hope this helps spread the news and obtain more helping hands for the cause. It looks like an awesome pattern too folks. Check it out.

Happy Monday, one and all.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh How exciting! I don't remember if I got that issue yet or not but I was able to make it out in the picture. Congratulations! This effort is certainly worthy of the attention and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved honor... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I truly appreciate your visits and your comments.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.