This is my BLUE Stash. I dumped out both plastic bags, sorted and looked and looked and looked. Was just about to give up when TADA. Found what I needed.
See that wee little bit laying on the area in need. I made this ghan for SIL a long time ago. It's a miracle I had any of the right color still left. I knew I wouldn't be able to match it new. This little bit must be what's left from the last time I repaired this ghan. So laid it out and stitched here on the table on the deck.
You can see how badly this poor ghan needed repaired. This ripped was close to 12 inches long.
Here it is in the works. After I stitched it up, I was able to launder it. Then I rolled it a lot with one of those sticky lint things trying to remove some of the doggy hairs that didn't come off in the wash. Then I spotted another rip. Now I've got to see if I can match the off white. Fingers crossed; but don't think that will be as hard. Yikes this ghan was really hurting.