I love having Followers, Thank You

Monday, July 05, 2010

Fun Funky ALP Feza

This was so much fun to make, it kept changing right before my very eyes as I knitted. Knitted this lengthwise on 2 different sized needles and really like the way it turned out. Might have liked it to be just a couple of rows wider; but I knit my brains out until there was no more to knit with. Alp Feza is 247 yards and is a bit pricey at $39.95 a skein, so it's a one skein decorative scarf. It's super light weight and airy which I'm not sure you see from the picture.

I really must keep my eyes open to see if they ever put this on sale. This would work well for someone in a warm climate or someone who wears scarves in a cool air conditioned office in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is expensive yarn! I've knitted a shawl lengthwise, but not a scarf. Yours looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.