I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sandy's Summer Salad

This is good eating if I do say so myself...and I do. Spinach, red and yellow peppers sliced, thick sliced mushrooms, red onion, handfull of sliced sun-dried tomatoes, 1 can Mandarine Oranges, 1 grilled chicken breast sliced, fresh ground pepper, hand full rice noddles. This would probably be good with a sweet sour type dressing; but hubby's not a fan so we used a regular Garlic Expressions. You can't go wrong with that dressing on almost anything anyway. I like avocado in my salads, but again hubby's not a fan so I had one sliced on the side. It was super ripe and good; but didn't slice that well because it was so soft. Complete your meal with seasoned olive oil to dip your hot bread in. Plain bread works best so you don't have anything flavors fighting each other.

No meal is complete without a nice bottle of wine. We're drinking a light red wine we shipped from The Callaway Winery in Temecula Valley in California called Fratello. It's one of their special selections we tasted while we were there and really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.