How many projects is too many projects? I've gone back and forth in my knitting and crocheting organization. Working on multiple projects, a different project each day...working on only one at a time, trying to finish one before starting another....working on big projects at home and taking smaller projects with me for breaks at work or car rides etc.
Add to that the difficulty of balancing charity knitting and crocheting, with things for friends and families....and or once in a blue moon something for self. It's a process, one I see lots of knitting and crocheting Bloggers discussing. Towards the end of last year I decided I would finish all my WIP (works in progress) before starting new ones. That plan went by the way side. Why? I'd go shopping because a friend wanted to, or because someone was having a good sale and every-time I did that yarn would find it's way into my hand, into my house. It would call out to me....I'm here....I'm here, please come see and play with me.
Sooooooooooo, I would start something new. Then I thought perhaps I should have exactly 7 projects going, so each day of the week I would work on Project Monday, Tuesday etc. I thought about that, but didn't do it.
Soooo, now I need to count how many projects I have going:
- I have Fun and Funky Scarf (knitting) Gift
- I have 2 balls recently rolled of fabulous Mango Moon (will be knitting) Me
- I have corner to corner ghan for homeless (knitting) Charity
- I have granny squares for homeless (crocheting) Charity
- I have Candy Corn Ghan for Victory Camp (crocheting) Charity
- I have Opal's Ghan (crocheting) Friend Request
- I have Bright and Lofty Orange Scarf homeless or passion of the heart (knitting) Charity this is the item pictured here.
Back to my questions how many is too many?