I love having Followers, Thank You

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 Thoughts for Tuesday

  1. One of my favorite lillies for today is My Mother's Birthday. RIP and know you are remembered
  2. The Japanese Beetle problem has lessened. YIPPEE
  3. Darling Daughter is getting nervous about not yet having a job lined up. Keep your toes and fingers crossed, please.
  4. Happy to report Hubby's feeling better (he's really been under the weather)
  5. Sad news learning about the recent death of Walter Cronkite, he was really quite an icon.
  6. I've not been feeling my best, allergies have been bad; though I think the meds are helping now.
  7. Laundry never goes away, been working on it alot today...groan
  8. Hubby's and my 40th class reunion is this wkend. Yikes, we're getting old.
  9. Jan, my SIL is working hard preparing for a big horseshow this wkend. It's a shame it's the same wkend as our reunion. She and I and hubby all graduated together. Good Luck Jan, hope things go well for you.
  10. Happy to report more seasonal weather has returned. I see the sun!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I honestly didn't know it was our reunion this weekend. If you told me it went right over my head. I could have come at night because I only show during the day but have already made plans for both nights!

    Can't wait to hear about it...have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been over to visit lately. I do read each entry on both your blogs, but I just haven't had a lot of energy for comments lately. Thank goodness summer only lasts 2 months at work. I don't think I could survive if it went longer. But thank you for continuing to comment on my posts. I do appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're making headway with the beetles, they really can be a nasty problem.

    Beautiful lilly, and nice way to remember your Mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing smells like a stargazer lily. We realize how much we take our good health for granted when we don't have. When it returns, we promptly take it for granted again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the orangeish-reddish with yellow lillies were stargazer's and have been wondering what the pink one's. I didn't keep the tag since I've had it several years.

    But, then the ones I thought were Stargazers...what are they? Must look to see if I have a picture here for you to see, if not will find one.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.