I love having Followers, Thank You

Friday, August 29, 2008

Keeping People Warm, sooooooooo many ways!












If you glance back through the last couple of posts, you'll see a bit of a Military Theme. Adding to that, another box going out today. Though this one is heading to Lil Troopers for the wee ones of our men and women in The Army (Previous one was Marine Corp Kids).

Items to warm seniors in the post before this one, as well as those with Cancer; and now...adding Pine Ridge. So many needs, to much yarn; but never enough time

Next up...hum
Still in the works is the Candy Corn Ghan
The Pink and Purple stripped ghan (maybe a baby blanket, or perhaps a ladies lapghan)
Though those items are started, believe I need to switch gears...it's time to reav up for The Red Scarf Project. Remember Sept 1 is when we can start sending in those scarfs to benefit foster care kids in college who need some encouragement. And rectangles for HAP...few other places in need of squares as well.
Can someone clue me into a hat project? Also, can someone tell me how to place the little graph thing here on blogger showing the percentage on a WIP?
Also, question...who's made the Guidepost sweater? Knitted or crocheted version? Do all those sweaters go abroad? I was unclear reading their website whether any of our own kids here in the US get the benefit of them?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a hat project, that I wa sinvolved in last year ....Arkansas Children's Hospital

    Knitting for Noggins/Volunteer Dept.
    800 Marshall St. Slot 108
    Little Rock, AR 72202
    Hats all sizes for kids newborn to young teen adult
    You can check out their website and more info on the event if you go here http://www.archildrens.org/volunteer/Knitting_for_Noggins.asp

    Great work I love the little poncho's I am also wondering about the little graph that you can keep track of stuff on...Maybe I will ask on my blog too,and let you know if I find out how...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Great job on everything. Love the little poncho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow have you been busy or what?! I love granny squares...sadly I can't crochet but some day! I will make granny squares!
    Awesome work!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly make great use of your time. Lots of wonderful project should make many very happy and WARM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy, Got your note. Other than hurting my ankle the other day running, everything is pretty much the same. I'm not getting around to easy but, that's what happens when I don't listen to myself and try to push to hard.
    I love looking at all the wonderful things you make. You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok Sandy, I'm still working on that #@!#@# toboggan!!! I don't know if I even spelled it right.... I will get this or I will famish..... Pray for me and my crochet fairy to get it together. talk soon, tammyevans

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url. Do NOT use anonymous. You can use hyperlinks to take me to your blog as well, so that I might return the favor of a blog visit. Profile links, Google links DO NOT take me directly to your blog, but name url does.